Organic or Natural
Grape Seed Flour & Powder
With its unique "nutty-grapey" flavor, Grape Seed Flour adds an interesting
new dimension to foods (and cosmetics). Great to thicken sauces, stews, soups or replace 3% to 7% of the flour
in any recipe with the organic or non organic GSF, for added flavor and nutrition.
Benefits include primarily TASTE improvement and then the added health benefits
- 55,000 ORAC VALUE (ability to neutralize free radicals) for 100 grams compared to 2400 for blueberries
3.45 grams Phenolics per
So it is truly loaded with antioxidants
100 gram but also
1.14 grams Catechins per 100 grams and
0.62 grams Epicatechins per 100 grams plus
0.63 grams per 100 grams of OPC (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins*)
- GLUTEN FREE (with an especially dynamic taste effect on a gluten free
Can be supplied to your preferred MESH SIZE.
- Used in many cosmetics, creams and masks in Europe.
- GS Flour and water as a mask, will provide powerful antioxidants to improve the health of your skin.
- Apply topically for a minimum of 20 minutes.
Typical mesh applications are:
63 Micron for cosmetics (#230 Mesh)
100 Micron for bread baking or even 200 Micron for very dark rich breads (#140 - #70 Mesh)
300 Micron is good for cereal, faceRedirect body scrubs, some creams, and pet food (#50 Mesh)
SIGN UP FOR HEALTH NEWS AND SPECIALS!
eceive 2 small packets of GLUTEN-FREE GRAPE SEED FLOUR
Enough for 2 Smoothies or 4 FACE MASKS. No Purchase Necessary.
WATCH OUR VIDEO BELOW.
If you're looking for a healthy and gluten free flour-- Assured Organics' Grape Seed Flour is
the answer and it can also be supplied Certified OrganicRedirect Kosher
Grape Seeds contain Oligomeric
OPC's provide far more antioxidant protection than Vitamin C or Vitamin E. They can penetrate
the blood brain barrier and scavenge for free radicals. OPC's found in GS Flour are also as those found in Pine Bark Extracts.
Maybe you will generate a "feel good" feeling!
Take Taste Test
Try the BEST Pancakes
You Will Ever Eat in Your Life!!!
Grape Seed Flour Pancake Recipe
- Take any pre-prepared purchased pancake recipe
- Divide some of the mix into two small batches
- Add 3-4% of the weight to one batch in Grape Seed Flour (100-140 mesh)
- Mix thoroughly
- Prepare pancakes from each batch
- You'll find the Grape Seed Flour pancakes vastly better tasting, more satisfying and healthier
- Try it in your product for another success!
Grape Seed Flour Chicken Recipe
- ½-1 lb chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Nature's Approved Grape Seed Flour (more or less depending on preference)
- Balsamic Vinegar
Coat chicken with egg
Then coat with Nature's Approved Grape Seed Flour
Put on med high pan
Take remaining Grape Seed Flour and cover the tops of the chicken
Cook 1 minute (med high) with cover on top
Turn heat to low-med for 2-4 minutes (depending on how thick the chicken is)
Turn chicken over and cook (med high) for 1 minute with cover on top
Lower heat and cook another 1-4 minutes until chicken is fully cooked but not over cooked.
Turn heat to low
Pour Balsamic Vinegar in pan; using a spatula scrape off any remaining chicken and grape seed flour
Pour Balsamic Vinegar sauce over chicken
Salt to taste
Grape Seed Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup Nature's Approved Grape Seed Flour
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup palm sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate 73%
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
Mix wet ingredients into dry
Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet
Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
Cool and serve
Grape Seed Crackers
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 4 tablespoons Nature's Approved Grape Seed Flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup olive oil
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients
Stir olive oil into dry ingredients
Roll out dough to ¼-inch thickness between 2 pieces of parchment paper
Using a butter knife or a pizza cutter, cut dough into 2 inch squares
Transfer to a parchment lined cookie sheet
Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes, until just a little browned on the edges
Maybe you will generate
a "feel good" effect that will be associated with your product.
Contact us below for wholesale and bulk orders
17 Hillcrest View, Hartsdale, New York, 10530 USA